Tuesday, October 18, 2011

September Favorites. :)

Hey dolls!
I know it's like October 18th so it's A September mid October Monthly Favorites :)

Hair:
First of all if you have not used the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle then GO GET IT! :D this hair conditioner works magic! If you have dry hair it Will moisturize your hair and make you fall in love with your hair all over again. After you have used it about two-three times you notice how soft you hair has got and a plus is that it smells amazing! I bought mine at Target and it was $2.99. Really affordable! I can go on and on raving on this product! I just love it.
So if your like me and you straighten, curl or blow dry your hair almost every other day you need to get this! Especially now that it is fall timee! Yayyy! (:D I love fall!) Sexyhair Pumpkin Enzyme Mist! I say especially now that it is fall time is because it is pumpkin scented. At first the smell is over powering, but it doesn't stay with you the whole day. :) You put this on your hair while your hair is damp and it'll protect your hair from heat damage. It's really simple to use and it'll save your hair! I bought this for $5.99 at Marshalls, but regular price is $10.
Last hair product is Bed Head Headrush shine mist. :) I have used this product for the majority of my life while trying out other hair shine products and I always go back to it. 1st of all I love the packaging! It's so pink and cute! 2nd this smellsss sooooo gooodd!!! If I could describe it I would, but it's nothing like I've ever smelled before you just have to smell it yourself! If your hair looks dry after you straighten it or curl it you add this and it looks full of life and so shinny! I bought this at Walmart for $18 it's a little pricey but well worth it!

Body:
If you ever shop at Victoria's Secret you need to try the Love spell Refreshing Body Mist and Ultra-Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream. These projects have Cherry Blossom, Peach, and White Jasmine. This is my daily scent and since it is affordable you don't need to stretch it! Lol The mist is $9 and the Cream is $9.50

Face:
This is my first time using St Ives Apricot Scrub! I love that it is oil free and the fact that is has 100% natural Exfoliants :) also it is Americas #1 Scrub. It cleans my pores and i haven't got any big pimples since using it. I use it about 3 times a week and I like it so far when I bought it is came with a free St Ives oatmeal & Shea butter moisturizer! Yippie! I LOVE FREE STUFF!!! Lol I bought it at target for $3.04

Last but definitely NOT least is Great Last Maybelline mascaraaaa! *singing voice* if you and your friends are like me and mine we always talk about mascara and what mascara we love and hate! Great Last has surely made my top 3! This mascara gives volume, length and it doesn't clump! I bought mine at ULTA BEAUTY and I got it for FREE! Reason being I got it for free is because I printed a coupon for ULTA and it was get $3.50 when you spend $10 they still have this spacial SO PRINT It Out And Go Buy Something! :)

 And these are my products :)

No comments:

Post a Comment