Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Home made face mask!

As I'm watching the Real World on MTV (frank is overreacting about his hair) I notice I'm getting a huge pimple on my forehead. -__-
Could it be the 3 Reese's chocolates that I just inhaled?
Well I think its time I make a face mask.
I've tried quite a lot of store bought mask in my day. From Proactive to CVS brand, but my Favorite is a Home made Oatmeal mask. (I'm a sucker for organic products)
You need three things.
  • Milk
  • Oats
  • Honey

First you mix the Oats, milk and honey together. Make sure you mix it well.
Then you put it on your face.
I don't have a time frame I wait, I just wait until I feel it dry on my face. Then I wash it off with warm water.

*it can get messy so make sure you apply over the skin*

Enjoy your super soft baby butt skin.

Xoxoxo.

1 comment:

  1. I tried this before, and it actually works! great diy project x

    naturalbeings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete