Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Spring- Mac Vegas volt!

Since today is the First day of Spring I want to share that lipstick I will be wearing all Spring and Summer long.. of course along with other lipsticks that are on my Wish list, like Mac Creme Cup. That I will be buying tomorrow because I cannot get my mind off of it! >.< Anywho This blog review is about Mac VEGAS VOLT not creme cup :) Vegas volt is the Best Coral-Orange-Pink color their is in the world in my opinion, and before I buy anything I research the heck out of it on blogs and of course youtube! Mac describes it as "Full Power Coral" and it is an Amplified! Amplified is one of the BEST mac finish if not the Best!
Here it is.. isnt it Just Beautiful! It might look a little red, but trust me it is Coral. Warning: You will fall in love with it!
and here is my baby. ;P


Has anyone used Vegas Volt or Creme Cup? 

No comments:

Post a Comment